7 questions to Regina Moser, Worb BE
Admin-SwissTavolata | 24.02.2017 |
- You are a farmer and host for SWISS-TAVOLATA. Do you have any other jobs?
I’m a mum of two boys aged 4 years and 5 month and I support my husband being the productions manager on our farm.
- What kind of work do you prefer, which ones do you not like at all and why?
I really love to work outside: weeding the herb fields, looking after the surroundings and harvesting the fruits. I also really enjoy doing the bookkeeping and all the financial stuff at our farm. If I don’t have any time pressure, I’m also pleased to find the time for the organisation and the planning of our farm.
- At SWISS TAVOLATA husbands share the jobs. Where did you meet your husband?
We met at the first year of our agronomy study at the academy in Zollikofen.
- What is your favorite fruit and why?
My favourite fruits are cherries. I’ve a lot of childhood memories to the “Chrieset” (the cherries’ harvest). And the best cherries are still those picked directly from the trees.
- If you had to give something up, what would that be and why? Chocolate, butter or meat?
Definitely meat. It’s the only thing, which I could live without. I eat a lot of chocolate and I use so much butter to cook - everything tastes better with butter!
- What is your biggest wish or the very one thing you are dreaming of?
To be able to afford the purchase of a farm.
- As a farmer you have a really busy working day. How do you relax?
Playing music at the Stadtmusik Burgdorf, reading a good book and doing some creative designs.
More News Posts