10 questions to… Stefanie Wildhaber from Flumserberg SG
| 27.09.2017 |
Stefanie Wildhaber from Flumserberg SG
- For what does your heart beat?
When I think back to the births of my three healthy girls, my heart beats faster again. Every single child is a huge miracle. To see them live and grow up is simply overwhelming happiness. There are moments in life that do not lose any of their magic even in repetition.
- Your husband helps you for the SWISS TAVOLATA project. Where did you meet him?
Here on his farm in Flumserberg.
- What’s your favourite meal and why?
Swiss Cheese Macaroni - how my mother does them. No one can cook as good as she can.
- If you had to give something up, what would that be and why? Chocolate, butter or meat?
If I had to, probably meat. Because I’m really not working without chocolate.
- What’s your lifelong dream?
A cruise with my family.
- As a farmer you have a really busy working day. How do you relax?
Taking a warm bath in my outdoor hot pot with view over the Churfirsten Mountains and a glass of prosecco.
- What’s your favourite place?
In the mountains! Every year my husband and I go on a hiking tour through the Alpstein - where I come from. This year we hiked from the Hoher Kasten to the Altmann and to the Rotsteinpass.
- Who’s your hero?
My husband Heinz.
- What’s your last reading before you sleep (book title, newspaper name, etc.)
The magazine St. Galler Bauer.
- What’s your motto of life?
I have two:
When the winds of change blow, some people build walls and others build windmills.
it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else
More News Posts